CO - DIRECTOR
Michalis completed his studies at the Organisation for Tourism Education and Training (OTEK) of Heraklion in 2002 with a specialisation in Pastry. He started as a Pastry Assistant for three years at “Benianakis”, “Maskotitsa” and “Zucchero” patisseries. His apprenticeship followed after, in the hotels “Hellenic Palace” and “Malia Bay”. He continued to enrich his work experience in the hotel industry as a Pastry Chef through his seasonal collaboration with the hotels “Malia Bay” and “Peninsula” for three consecutive years. Pastry shops he worked at from then on were “Eric Kaiser”, “Labrikidis” and “Dassis”. For the past ten years he has been working as a Technical Advisor at the company “Koroni SA” in Heraklion, Crete. Since 2009, when Michalis started this collaboration, he has been providing consultancy services to the company’s vast clientele on the development of recipes, quality control, maintenance and proper utilisation of the bakery and pastry raw materials, as well as recipe presentation and decoration.
about Michalis Karouzos
- MGA is… passion, creativity and evolution!
- How would the team describe him: Definitely restless… the team can say the rest!
- How he would describe the rest of the team: Family…
- Celebrity he would like to have dinner with: Monica Belucci
- Favorite dessert: Butter Croissant
- Life Motto: Live in the present not the future…